Riboflavin (B2) includes the biologically active form of vitamin B2, for better absorption and utilisation, to support healthy ageing and cardiovascular health.
• Contributes to boost energy levels
• Can help maintain healthy blood pressure levels
• Supports growth and development
• Helps with fat, protein and carbohydrate breakdown
• Helps to activate other B vitamins
• Needed to maintain healthy antioxidant status in the body
Riboflavin is an essential B vitamin, which is not stored in the body so it is important to have an appropriate daily intake. Riboflavin can be beneficial in reducing the effects of ageing and can also help to support the body maintain healthy homocysteine levels. Riboflavin may also contribute to lower blood pressure and can help to support healthy lipid metabolism, which also contributes to better heart health. Low levels of riboflavin are known to cause flaky scalp, reproductive issues, dry corners of the mouth and hair loss. This formula contains the active riboflavin 5-phosphate, which is readily available for the body to use, for those who struggle to convert vitamin B2 into the bioavailable form.
Suggested use is 1 capsule daily.