Hydroxo B12 by Seeking Health contains a bioavailable source of vitamin B12 in a methyl-free hydroxocobalamin form. B12 is an essential vitamin for health, however deficiency can occur, particularly in people with digestive symptoms and older adults, who may struggle to absorb it, as well as those following a vegan or vegetarian diet. Comes in a tasty lozenge, providing fast-acting support.
- May help to improve energy levels and reduce tiredness and fatigue
- May help to support detoxification
- Supports healthy brain function
- May help to reduce the occurrence of headaches or migraines
- May help to reduce tingling of hands and feet
- May be particularly beneficial for those with poor digestion, older adults, vegans or vegetarians
Hydroxo B12 comes in a form of vitamin B12 that is suitable for those who have problems with methylated forms of vitamins and minerals. In hydroxocobalamin form, it is still able to support healthy methylation, by easily being able to convert in to the active forms of B12. B12 is an important vitamin for healthy detoxification to help to rid the body of toxins. Vitamin B12 deficiency is typically characterised by poor memory, fatigue and tingling in the hands and feet. B12 has been found to support healthy levels of nitric oxide, which when too high, can trigger headaches and migraines. As B12 is found mostly in animal foods, deficiency can be common amongst vegans or vegetarians. Having a good digestive system is also important to be able to effectively absorb B12 from foods, therefore those with digestive issues or older adults, may also be at risk of deficiency.
Suggested use is 1 lozenge daily.