Hydrox-Adeno B12 | 60 Lozenges
- Contains 2000 mcg of vitamin B12 as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin
- Supports healthy cellular detoxification
- Supports methylation, proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 2000 mcg of vitamin B12 as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. This formula supports healthy cellular detoxification, methylation, proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis.
No delivery costs above €60,- in the EU