- Contains 250 mg of curcumin with 75 mg of resveratrol per serving
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Supports healthy cell membranes and blood vessels
- May also help support healthy glucose metabolism and protect delicate ocular tissues such as the lens of the eye
- Supports brain and nervous system function
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 250 mg of curcumin with 75 mg of resveratrol per serving. This formula helps reduce inflammation. An antioxidant, resveratrol is revered for its anti-ageing effects. This formula supports healthy cell membranes and blood vessels. This formula may also help support healthy glucose metabolism and protect delicate ocular tissues such as the lens of the eye. It supports brain and nervous system function.