CoQ10 is a nutrient that supports mitochondrial health for the production of energy within cells.
• Supports mitochondrial function and energy production
• Supports healthy cell metabolism
• Can help support cardiovascular health
• Can replenish levels of CoQ10 depleted by statins
• Can be easily assimilated and used by the body
• Can help regulate blood pressure
CoQ10 (ubiquinone) is a nutrient that supports the function of the mitochondria (the power factories or our cells). CoQ10 is found in greater abundance in the cells of energy-rich tissues like the heart and eyes. As we age our levels of CoQ10 decrease. Taking statins also depletes the body of CoQ10.
Suggested use is 1 capsule up to 3 times a day.