Buffered C is a gentle form of vitamin C for sensitive individuals.
• Helps to support the immune system
• Can help boost white blood cell function and activity
• Provides a potent source of antioxidants
• Contributes to collagen formation
• Supports iron absorption in the intestines
• Helps fight pathogens
Vitamin C helps to support many functions in the body, being particularly important for the immune system. It has a major role as an antioxidant, and it is needed for collagen formation, helping to support healthy skin, joints and cartilage. It can help lower the levels of oxidative stress in the body and help with a healthy inflammatory response. Vitamin C is also needed to increase iron absorption from food in the intestines. The buffered form of vitamin C in this formula is easier on the digestive tract and may suit individuals who are more sensitive or have problems with absorption.
Suggested use is 1-2 capsules two to four times a day.