Berberine Complex offers gastrointestinal support by promoting the balance of bacteria in the gut.
• Helps to promote microbial balance
• Can reduce replication of harmful bacteria
• Berberine can bind to DNA of bacteria to modulate gut microbial balance
• Can offer support to improve gut barrier function
• Can help prevent recurrent gut infections
• Can improve digestive discomfort
Berberine is an ingredient found in barberry, Oregon grape and goldenseal, traditionally used to manage ailments of the digestive tract. It has antimicrobial capacity and can offer multi-system benefits, but is particularly helpful in the support of gastrointestinal health, by potentially balancing the gut microbiome.
Suggested use is 2 capsules 3 times daily.