Healthy Resolution? Here are some tips!
*English only We're well into the new year already! And a new year means fresh starts, new goals, and positive mindsets! Is there anything you want to accomplish in the new year? Whatever your answer might be, keep reading because these tips might be exactly what you need to make this year yours! Here are some tips to help you get more organized, become more active, and quit smoking.
Do you want to become more organised?
Find out more
- Create a to-do list. Make a list of everything you have to do and rank the tasks. By doing so, you’ll stay on track and won’t forget anything.
- Make sure you block off time for tasks. Instead of trying to manage multiple tasks at once, set aside specific blocks of time for each. Maintaining focus and being more productive is a possible outcome of this.
- Create an organised space. When it comes to staying organised, a cluttered environment can make life more difficult. You can make your workplace more functional and efficient by decluttering and reorganising.
- Organise your life with tools. Many tools can help you stay organised, like calendars, planners, and productivity apps. Invest in the tools you need and make them part of your daily routine.
- Make sure you follow a routine. Maintaining a daily routine can keep you organised and on top of your tasks. Try to stick to a regular schedule every day, including waking up, eating, working, and sleeping.
- You don't want to procrastinate. By putting things off, you'll be forced to rush at the last minute, which will cause you to be more stressed. Whenever possible, take on tasks as soon as they arise, or at least plan to do so in a timely manner.
- Need a little extra help to stay focussed? Try our Focus Patch, designed to enhance your concentration and cognitive function, and is paced with brain-boosting vitamins.
Do you want to get more active?
View our Electrolytes
- Identify your goals. Plan your path to achieving your goals. Setting specific, attainable goals can help you stay motivated, whether you're training for a marathon or being more active every day.
- Engage in activities you enjoy. Make sure your physical activities are fun and fit your lifestyle. By doing this, you'll stay on top of them and make exercise a regular habit.
- Take the time to exercise. The key to staying active is to prioritise it. Find a time that's convenient for you to work out, or tuck activity into your daily routine, such as walking during lunch rather than staying in.
- Embrace change. Make sure you challenge your body in different ways by participating in different types of physical activity.
- Workout with a friend. Exercise can be more fun and more accountable when you do it with a friend or family member.
- Getting enough sleep is key. The importance of sleep can't be overstated. You'll feel more energised and rested if you get 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Keep your diet healthy. Your mood and energy levels can improve with a healthy diet, and you'll be able to exercise more easily. Limit your intake of processed and sugary foods, and eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. You've got this. Don't give up. Setbacks happen, and sometimes you don't feel like doing anything. Don't be discouraged by these setbacks. Keep working towards your goals and get back on track. In combination with a healthy diet, try our Optimal Electrolyte from Seeking Health, which supports peak physical performance and supports energy production!
Are you trying to quit smoking?
View our Stress and Relaxation collection
- Put a quit date on your calendar and stick to it. Think about what you'll do when you get cravings or triggers.
- Make sure you have a support system. Kicking the habit is easier when you have friends, family, or a support group. If you're interested in quitting smoking, consider joining a program or finding a partner to help you with the process.
- If you need help, seek professional help. Don't be afraid to seek medical attention if you're struggling to quit smoking or experiencing other mental health issues. Support and resources are available for you to succeed.
- Cope with stress in a healthy way. Often, people smoke to cope with stress, so finding healthier alternatives is important. Try relaxing techniques like deep breathing, meditation, or yoga. We also offer supplements that may help. MagMind from Jarrow Formulas, offers magnesium L-Threonate, a specific form of magnesium that can have a positive impact on brain function. It can reduce anxiety and promote calmness and can boost mood. Zen Plus from New Roots Herbal, is a supplement that supports the body's and helps maintain mental balance.
We hope you found these tips helpful! If you have any questions or need additional guidance, don't hesitate to ask, our team is here to help. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.